It’s the first Mix & Mingle of 2020!
Winter is officially here—and not going away anytime soon!
Come warm up with us at our upcoming Mix & Mingle, and connect with other young entrepreneurs and leaders who want to make a difference in Ottawa. Our winter social will be at Impact Hub Ottawa, a community and coworking space downtown.
Interested? Here’s what you need to know:
- Meet like-minded, community-oriented individuals from various different sectors and learn about the GenNext movement right here in Ottawa!
- Our incredible sponsors will keep you warm and cozy all night long: Dominion City Brewing Co., Buchipop and Top Shelf Distillers will have delicious brews and cocktails, Impact Hub Ottawa will make you feel right at home, and our good friends TekSavvy are making it all possible!
- Proceeds from this event will go towards GenNext’s Path to Pride Giving Circle, which supports LGBTQ+ initiatives right here in Ottawa.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Join us for the first Mix & Mingle of 2020!
Thursday, February 20 | 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Impact Hub Ottawa
123 Slater St (6th Floor), Ottawa
It’s the GenNext Mix & Mingle Holiday Social!
Come celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with us!
Let’s get festive and warm ourselves up at GenNext Ottawa’s December Mix & Mingle.
Our city has a vibrant community of social entrepreneurs that are getting together at a unique space, and we can’t wait to visit it with you! The Atelier is a centre for training, collaboration, co-working, and launching social organizations that will have positive impacts on our community and will fight poverty.
How cool is that?
- Learn how to support the GenNext movement right here in Ottawa!
- Enjoy this exceptional space and get to know The Atelier’s point of view as a social innovation workshop.
- Warm up your insides with Dominion City Brewing Co. and Top Shelf Distillers.
- Enjoy delicious catering by FoodWorks, a local social enterprise based out of Operation Come Home, which prevents homeless youth from becoming homeless adults.
- You’ll have the chance to win a sweet door prize thanks to our loyal sponsor, TekSavvy!
- All funds raised from this event will support GenNext’s Social Enterprise Giving Circle.
It’s the time of giving!
It wouldn’t be a GenNext Mix & Mingle: Holiday Social without our annual donation drive to help Ottawa’s homeless youth keep warm this winter.
Please bring one or more of the following: warm hat, mittens (not gloves) with a preference for waterproof and thermal underwear.
Our goal? 80 items to donate to Operation Come Home.