We SAW you loved our last Mix & Mingle, get ready for this next one at Club SAW!
Join us on September 5 from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM as we mix and mingle the night away at Club SAW’s brand new space! Newly renovated and re-opened, every aspect of the club has been conceived as a community hub. The space in the embodiment of SAW’s philosophy as a place of art, diversity and accessibility.
We’ll be focusing on youth mental health, so bring some friends and come support an important cause—all the proceeds from this night will go to the GenNext Youth Mental Health Giving Circle. As always, we’ll have some fun things on the go during this Mix & Mingle:
- Making your introductions easier! A new way for you to identify yourself on your nametag.
- Learning how to support and get involved with Ottawa’s GenNext movement.
- Sipping on some delicious refreshments courtesy of Top Shelf Distillers and Dominion City Brewing Co.
- Entering for a chance to win a sweet door prize thanks to our loyal Mix & Mingle sponsor, TekSavvy.
- Enjoying an essential part of our city’s cultural community.
This Mix & Mingle is located at SAW Gallery, 67 Nicholas St. We can’t wait to see you there!
Curious about joining a Giving Circle? Come see the difference your investment in a shared vision can make for our community.
Can’t wait to see you there!